Hey everyone,
Here's another video update from me! I must admit that I was a bit tired when I made it. So some things I say may not make total sense. And I say "um" sometimes. And I said "Yah-rra valley" instead of "Yeah-rra Valley". But otherwise, I hope you enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your life sounds idyllic. Truly. I enjoyed hearing about the Melbourne zoo, and it's been on CNN here recently that the Sydney zoo has a new baby pygmy hippopotamus, and the pictures are really cute. So if you go there when you go back to Sydney, I want pictures! The Melbourne Romp (is that what you called it? I couldn't quite tell) sounds fascinating, and I want to hear more about it when we talk. Also, is that a mustache or is the lighting fooling me? As always, it was great to hear about what you're doing.
~Annie
Post a Comment